3883 18th Street
Elegant, spacious, light filled, 1892 Constructed Grand Dame Victorian
Condominium is high above the street is a full floor flat with fabulous period details. Stunning new exterior façade paint with gold accents and fresh interior paint, gleaming refinished hardwood floors, updated kitchen with new Fischer Paykel appliances, breakfast nook with garden outlook, Family room or formal dining room, decorative fireplace, 3 bedrooms plus fainting room perfect as kids room or office, 2 remodeled bathrooms, extraordinary light, 11’ high ceilings, ceiling medallions, large bonus finished attic perfect for storage or crafts room. In addition there is huge deeded basement storage (approx 400sf), a common garden & shared laundry.
Forget the car; this location is a walkers paradise with an 97 Walk score
and is only two blocks to Castro Street shops, work shuttles, and just steps to J, K,L,M underground MUNI, Dolores Park and Mission clubs and trendy hangouts.
- Flexible floor plan with 3 or 4 bedrooms.
- Updated kitchen with new Fisher Paykel Stainless Steel appliances
- Modern plumbing fixtures with instant on hot water
- 2 Unit HOA with dues of $260 per month
- Large finished bonus attic perfect for storage or crafts
- 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Dual pane windows
- Included in the Junior League Index of Historic Sites for San Francisco
- Huge deeded basement storage (approximately 400 square feet)
- Steps to Dolores Park, Castro shops, Work Shuttles, MUNI